Monday, April 30, 2007

Farewell April...Welcome May


Well, another month has flown by and I bid this month farewell. I've had enough of the cold, snow covered terrain. I want to see the beautiful song birds and my flowers bloom. I want to get out into my garden and start sowing the seeds to my vegetable garden.


I also have a special request...."Please, God...No more baby animals." Yes, they are very cute and in need of care, but I have enough responsibilities. There is a great farm down the road from me (sorry Trish.) The baby bunny didn't survive and my kids were pretty upset. It's hard to hand me a wild bunny so young. A very delicate balance, one in which I couldn't tip towards continued life. We tried, the kids and I. Oh, and we LOVE Penelope and Rocky now has a playmate; but, please two felines is enough -OK?


The photos above are to introduce you to our newest member, Penny. Also, our infamous April snowstorm. The lower bottom is absolutely incredible. They depict a two week time span showing my Birch trees and forsythia bushes out front of the garage. I really thought I would loose the trees. They bent all the way to the ground, but as you can see...they survived! Oh course, I had to share Jake's latest work of art. He loves to paint and he is very creative as you can see.


Well, all I have left to say is WELCOME MAY!!!

2 comments:

Going Crazy....wanna come said...

Aww Sis, looks a little like Biskit.....

By the way....Noah took in two of each of Gods creatures....so make room for the deer, skunks, and of course the sly fox....heheh

Keep it up, you got a beautiful family!

neverenoughtime said...

oh no, no, no Bro.... I have had a rabid fox, deer tick bite, plenty of skunk smell remover. I do not need any more creatures on my property. And as for the children department...we are done!! Other than that, we're a beautiful family, yes!

My Mind is Mush