Wednesday, April 25, 2007


Congratulations Pete & Stacy


A Baby Boy

7 lb, 9 ounces of love


Sent straight from heaven up above, came an angel for me to love. To hold and rock and kiss good night. To wrap my arms around real tight. To cuddle & nurture and watch him play. To kiss his boo-boo's all away. To keep him safe and warm & count all his toes. To hold the tissue for him when he blows his little nose. To laugh at his jokes, to clap as he sings. To tell him all the joy in my life that he brings. To clean up his play dough, to pull his legos apart. To pin up his drawings and tell him it's art. To watch his first day of school on the bus all alone. To fight back the tears as I make my way back home. To applaud real loud when he's in his first play. To help him with his homework at the end of his day. To adore & cherish and watch him grow. To guide and teach him all that I know. To see him through good times & help him through bad. To share in his happiness and cry when he's sad. To hold him close and be by his side. To watch him through life as my heart fills with pride. To help him with decisions, the best that I can. To know that someday he'll be a fine young man.


We are so happy for you.


We look forward to meeting your little Angel.


Love, Jen





3 comments:

neverenoughtime said...

Select "Creed Lullaby" on my Dizzler music list below when you read this.

Sarah Stacy B. Barber said...

Thx J!

Swish Jr, is now officially known as "Liam", short for "William Alpheus", in honor of my grandpa "Fred William" - my favorite person - and GG grandpa "Alpheus Milroy". But, he's Liam. Unless he's bad, and then he's "William!!"

Being a dad is an amazing feeling. Less generically, I feel like crying when I hold him. Adam will remember how I cried before my wedding. It's like that. Stacy and I love the little guy soo much. And have a newfound understand for parents who love their kids, everywhere..

We hope to do a CNY visit in a couple weeks.

neverenoughtime said...

S-You must be home. I hope the baby is allowing you more sleep. If you need any advise or want to just talk, please call me anytime. You have my cell # right? Call anytime. I cried when I read your comment. I understand the emotions you are feeling. Isn't it just awesome? Enjoy him...they grow so fast!

My Mind is Mush