Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Just a Quick Hello

Hi Jen, It's been quite a while ..thank your for your posts on my profile and thank you for the invite to blog. I see you and Pat have kept with it. I however, took a good while off, one while I got settled into my job which I have since quit, it just didn't work out for a variety of reasons. I have tried to keep in abreast in what happened with Pat, although we lost touch. I'm not sure if Pat was aware possibly through Cindy but had he heard that Mark passed away, he was hit by car crossing the street after a Bengals game, and passed away do to head injuries I miss him incredibly. That along with other things kept me from blogging. I am back to blogging and hope to keep it going its really therapeutic I hope Pat is well, and when you talk to him ..please let him know I had asked about him... and I of course remain very good friends with Cindy. She is well, had more then her share of snow.. and is still getting it. I wonder if its ever going to stop snowing in Cindy's world ..lol

At the current time I am not working ...taking a little break.. (translation) cant find a job I am willing to work. I do hope that something comes along soon. Until then I will try to post something here and keep in touch.
Until then.. take care and be well. ~ Lisa

3 comments:

neverenoughtime said...

Lisa:My apologies that I did not respond in a timely manner. I am very busy these days with school/work. I am so very sorry to hear about mark. It must have been horrible for you. Life is so unpredictable and must be treasured every day. My prayers go out to you and his family. Take care Lisa and keep writing! I so enjoyed all your blogs in the past and I will try to keep mine current as well.

Cindy said...

jen; your comment was posted on my "baby's" 7th birthday; just felt the need to write that LOL... I'm happy to be able to read your blog again =) take care...

neverenoughtime said...

Well, wish your "baby" a Happy Birthday. Not such a baby anymore :( Seven is a really good age. Enjoy your little Ninos.

My Mind is Mush