Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day









































It was such a pretty Mother's Day today. We spent the day at Sycamore Hill Gardens in Marcellus, New York. It is a private estate that only opens to the public on Mother's Day. Because we had a warm spell, most of the daffodils were past their time. Other than that, everything was spectacular. Most of the Gardens contained Asian Statues, some mythological which are my favorite. We meandered past the sycamore tree in front of the estate that was hundred and hundred of years old, the nursery, the bell garden, the koi pond, the island, the Dragon Pagoda, the fairy woods, hawthorne grove, the Maze, the list goes on and on. If one is in New York around Mother's Day, it's well worth the visit. Bring a picnic lunch because you will find many hidden nooks. I've posted some of my photos here and some of my favorite to the right. The kids should sleep well tonight from all the fresh air; therefore, I know I will! :)


Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

My Mind is Mush