Saturday, November 24, 2007

1860 & 1874 LaFayette Maps & Parks

Hello, hello,

Happy Thanksgiving Park Family. Stacy, Liam, and I are working on our Christmas plans. It's not firmed up yet, but we may be in Syracuse the week before Christmas, then heading to Chicago for Christmas. We're working on places to stay, etc.

In the meantime, I wanted to show you these two neat maps I found. They are super high-res, about 30 MBs each. So, save them to your computer before opening.

They show a bunch of olde tyme Cardiffians, including an "N. Park" and an "R. Park". Just down the road is a "C. Estey", which is where my mom now lives.

Enjoy.

1860
1874

2 comments:

Nguyen Giang Son said...

Hi, How are you?

Did you see my recently photos? lol! This time Kyoto is being very beautiful!

Son.

neverenoughtime said...

Oh my. These are a great find. Can't wait to show Charles. The names are all familiar and you can see where the road names came from. Very nice find Pete. Thanks!

My Mind is Mush