Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Checking In!!

Hi
I'm trying to work this thing without much success!
I'm looking forward to our weekend at Beth's - hope you are.
We are both so busy - I rarely get a chance to talk to you or anyone.
I have photos of the kids - but I don't know how to work this blog thingy.
I'm also thinking this would be a great resource for the center!?
Your help would be great - and I love all the info. that you have gathered.
I'm on my computer every night for work and this is a great way for us to keep
in touch. Let me know what you think.
Love - Shanti (Peace)
Noam

1 comment:

neverenoughtime said...

Yes, it can be very intimidating at first, but you've gotten further than most so you should feel good about that. TY! I love to hear from everyone. Yes, I am looking forward to Beth's Herbal Feast Fest. It should be so much fun. I would love to help you get your site together for the center...it would be my honor. I've got the time now that Jake is in pre-school. Just let me know what you are looking for and I will get you started. Love and Peace go out to you and your family. Jen

My Mind is Mush