Saturday, September 8, 2007

Bree's First Day of School




Brianna's First Day of School went so smooth. She was so happy to be there, so grown up. It made her Mom very proud. She went right to her locker, placed her backpack inside and went to greet her Teacher. The next day was the first day she rode the school bus. Her bus driver asked whether she wanted to ride in the front, but she chose the middle with her brother. When her friend got on the bus, she sat with her. When they arrived at the school, the Kindergartners were the first to exit and enter the school. Nick was talking with his cousin and did not notice this. When he finally realized that the bus had stopped, he looked around for his sister and she was nowhere to be found. He panicked and went to the bus driver asking..."HAVE YOU SEEN MY SISTER?" She smiled and said, "Don't worry Nick, she went in the school and walked to her classroom. He was supposed to walk her, but she managed to get there on her own. That's my girl!!

2 comments:

Swish said...

Way to go Bree! We're proud of you and we miss you!

I still remember when Adam and I went to kindergarten together. Mrs. Knapp was our teacher. Although, Adam may have had a different teacher... I think he was two rooms down the hall. I was in the 1st room to the left. I know I had Mike Reilly, Roxanne Johnson, Michelle Edwards, and the infamous Tyrus in my class. Adam and I still managed to find ways to play together.

Good luck Bree. Enjoy every day and give it your all. Get great grades and all that.

Love,

"Uncle" Pete

Cindy said...

What a beautiful lil girl! =)

My Mind is Mush