Sunday, July 15, 2007

Red Ants are Nasty

So, Stacy, Liam and I are settling into our new home in Oviedo, FL. Also included is the shot of our moving van. Stacy, Elijah, a random NYC nice person, and I did the initial packing. Then I drove it to Montrose, PA where I picked up our Denver overflow from my dad's basement. Maria, Paul and I did the final packing. Dad, Osa and I drove from Montrose to Oviedo. Southerners are scary. The further south you go, the scarier they get. They deep fry anything, even peanuts.

We are really happy with our home. There is a lot of work to do, but it will all be worth it. I just got done mowing a lawn for the 1st time in 4 years! I also had to change all the registers and the AC filter. It was black as tar. The previous owner did everything half-arse, and I have to redo most of it. Ahhhh projects!

There are a couple job prospects in the works. I actually turned one down. Having a family changes everything.. The fam out by the pool.


I hope everyone in CNY is well. Tell Adam that the trick to making the phone work is to pick it up 1st, THEN hit the numbers. :)

Love,
~Swish

PS: here's a photo Nicky will like..

1 comment:

neverenoughtime said...

OMG Swish...that's the fountain that he fell into. HA! Too funny. I can't wait to show him. I love your photo, very very nice! I can't wait to see your new home. It's amazing the maintenance of a home. Yes, you'd think someone with a Blackberry would know how to use a phone. His back went out last week, poor guy! I'll dial it for him tonight. TY for the update - love and kisses Jen

My Mind is Mush