Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I want to go to summer camp !!


Where did July Go? Can anyone tell me?

Well, I am precisely 1 hour and 20 minutes from August 1, 2007. Wow.. Don't know where July went. July seems to be the fastest month of the year. In July we have the longest days of the year; but, they fly faster than my three year old son when he needs the potty. If you don't think that is very fast, well you've forgotten what it like to have a little Nino newly potty trained. He is doing wonderful with it and he'll be ready for pre-school in September. Cough..cough..did I say pre-school. I can hardly believe it myself. Yes...and people ask me, "so what are you going to do all by yourself when all three children are in school." Well....I can find some things. Don't you all worry about that. It's only two days a week for a few hours in the Morning anyway. BUT ((shopping)) without any children is going to be nice for a change. Maybe an on-line course or two. Yes, it's time for Jen to grow too. Miss Brianna will be going to school in September. Kindergarten is so exciting, and to be in her best friend's class... Brianna is so happy. She is about packed and ready to go anyday. She wants to wait for the bus all on her own. Mom will about cry when that day comes. Nicholas is having fun this summer. He decided he didn't want to attend summer camp this year. He wanted to be home with his Mom and that is okay. His sister is going to soccer camp in his place, and it's working out wonderfully. I can see us now in just a few years trying to juggle all the sports for all three kids. Hey now...let's not talk about September quite yet. There is yet another month before we go back to the fun days of school. Oh yes, August. Welcome August..we know you will go by just as quickly as you arrived.

2 comments:

Swish said...

We miss you guys. We hope all is well, as it sounds like it is.

Liam, for some reason, actually reminds us of Nicholas. Visually that is. He looks different every day so maybe it is a passing thing. 26" and counting.

We are working on nap and bed time routines. He has growth spurts all the time. Now that we have some routines and aren't jet-setting all over the eastern seaboard, his "colic" seems to be very minor. He's a good kid. Day care is next, scary thought.

Stacy starts work next week, and I'm pretty close on a job, I think. We hope Adam is kicking butt. And I hope to do the same soon.

My mom goes in for a big bladder surgery on 8/6. So, if you see her around, wish her well.

Cindy said...

((((Jen)))) AIM was fun....and i hope to do it again REAL SOON ALSO..... =)

and yes i do love kitties; i grew up with one from age 8 to 21 (!!; 13 years is A LONG TIME FOR AN UN-NUETERED MALE TO HANG AROUND...lol) named SandyCat; a marmalade a/k/a Morris.....sigh...the stories i could tell about that ol' tom....sigh...>kittie memories goin on lol< hagn!

My Mind is Mush